Introducing: #SabangMeraukeProject !






What Is #SabangMeraukeProject ?


   #SabangMeraukeProject is my personal project that i will draw digitally about culture of Indonesia from Sabang to Merauke ( it could be Tribal, Dance, Myths, Ghosts, and Other) and to give an idea of that image. 


  The theme that is used will continue to change over time, either it will discuss on Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Papua or even other islands in Indonesia.


--
Why should using #SabangMeraukeProject Hashtag?

because as I said above, this project illustrates how great is Indonesia from Sabang to Merauke


--

What motivated you to make this project?


There are an awful lot of Indonesian culture less exposed and even forgotten. If this continues to happen, Indonesian culture can be recognized by other countries because their people don't care. Although it is exhausting for me, but it's not a problem for me, it's a joy to be able to share the knowledge to others. Moreover, I could also improve my drawing skills in this project.

--
And The goal?


I would like to invite the people of Indonesia to care for its own Culture, and introduce to you guys more about Indonesia with its cool and varied Culture, Because you will know if Indonesia is Wonderfull!! Trust Me!



1 komentar: